søndag 29. august 2010

Donna Wilson












Another fantastic artist is Donna Wilson. My god does she make great design! I would get kids just so that i could buy all those cute toys. I might have to buy them anyway (haha). Her designs reminds me alot of the minimalistic japanise artistic style. Its simplistic,playful, childlike and imaginative. She does not portray a bird as a realistic bird, but plays around with their shapes and creates something abstract in a way. She creates anything from stationary, cushions, to those amazing pouffes. My favourite though has to be the Rosie bird toy. The pink fantasy bird. The perfect gift for a little girl. You can buy her products from her website, so to get going:)
(all pictures from Donna Wilson´s website)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar