torsdag 21. januar 2010

I LOVE Minä Perhonen

You can buy books with Minä perhonen design from this website Selvedge books




Akira Minagawa, Manager and Chiefdesigner at ”Mina Perhonen”. www.mina-perhonen.jp









Im so in love with the Japanese fashion Label Minä Perhonen.
They design furnitures, textiles and clothes. The name Minä perhonen means "the butterfly" in Finnish, clearly inspired by Scandinavian design. I find that there is some fascinating link between japanese and Scandinavinan design. The clean lines and shapes. The light mellow colors and the soft shades. It reminds me of a quiet and still day out, surrounded by beautiful Scandinavian scenary and landscape. I love the quirky prints from the head designer and label founder Akira Minagawa. I want his print books now! and not to mention the Minä chair (seen abow). LOVE!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar